Saturday 17 September 2011

It is not Late to Learn Physics

Every one is a little physicist but only few earn the name. Learning physics starts in the early stage of life but it takes years to put it down to the words and numbers. Only few are capable of doing it and they are called Physicists.
Who is not curious of physics? My two years old nephew demanded me to bring a remotely controlled helicopter over the phone. A remotely controlled helicopter? I would buy him the real one if I had the fortune but I am still not disheartened because I know the physics behind it and I will give him the gift of wisdom. In early days of my life I have tried balancing the switch between on and off and I believe he is doing the same. He will follow my leftovers.

 

2 comments:

  1. :) I liked the last part balancing the switch between on and off:)....Happy time with your cousin. Waiting for you to write more on physics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why don't u mention about the Tape Recorder u spoiled to make a plane at school science expo...haha...i still rem that huge black mud plane on our safety tank top...
    and the crane u made out of wood....
    fantastic memories.....
    u were in the early stages of the making of the physicist

    ReplyDelete